TUYỂN DỤNG: TRỢ GIẢNG - TEACHING ASSISTANT
We are looking for English teaching assistants for North-America International school (NIS).
- University students with good English proficiency. Major in English or English Pedagogy is a plus.
- Have 2 years experience in working as a teaching assistant in Foreign language institutes is a plus.
- Have good communication skill in English.
- Have extra-curricular activities at university or high school.
- Love children, have experience working with and caring children.
- Have IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC certificate is a plus.
- Can work in the evenings and at weekends
- Be responsible, flexible, dynamic and open-minded in the EFL classrooms.
- Can work under pressure.
- Support foreign teachers in managing classroom and organizing activities.
- Review lessons for students fifteen minutes before class.
- Evaluate students’ overall performance twice in one course.
- Report to customer service department and academic department any serious issues/ problems related to students happening in the classroom.
- More details will be discussed in the interviews.
- Be trained to be NIS teacher
An attractive salary from 80.000/hour and up
- Be trained before starting working at NIS.
- Learn teaching methods, experiences and various skills from well-qualified teachers and staff.
- Have the opportunity to communicate with native English speakers
Interested candidates could submit application and CV at:
North-America International English School
285 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.