NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHER
We are looking for 10 part-time native English speaking teachers for North-America International School (NIS)
- Native English speaker from England, the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Have TESOL/ TEFL/CELTA certificate.
- Have at least TWO year experiencing in teaching in EFL/ESL contexts.
- Can work for more than 10 hours/ week.
- Maintain a professional attitude suiting educational environment.
- Be flexible, dynamic and open-minded in the EFL classrooms.
- Have experience in teaching and caring children.
- Teach English for NIS.
- Attend workshop/ English speaking club or any extra-curricular activities if necessary.
- Report to head teacher/ student-care department/ IT man for any issues in classrooms.
- Be trained before starting working at NIS.
- Learn teaching methods, experiences and various skills from well-qualified teachers at NIS.
- Be able to work in a professional environment with an attractive salary
You need to include these following documents in your applications:
- An updated résumé/ CV
- An application letter
- Copies of any necessary certifications
- A copy of passport page with photo and information
Interested candidates could submit application and CV at:
North-America International English School
285 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.